Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring / Cold :(

Achoo!!


Oh good ... here it is ... my Spring cold has arrived!


Seems like I got a little bit excited about the change in weather - jumped the gun and went out to spend an evening drinking wine in front of my new urban fire pit, chiminea, round wood burning metal ring thing. Now I feel a lot like .... oh ... what’s that word I’m searching for?


Anyway ... I’ll just go ahead and say it so mom doesn’t have to ... She told me so. That’s what I get for living on the edge (even though I took all the precautions and wore a hat, gloves, sweater and my winter boots).


If any of you are feeling the same - swing by the shop where I have the heat cranked up to 82, some tea in the microwave and plenty of fun chairs to test out while we patiently await the passage of March.


Happy weekend to all!


Jennifer and Duncan

Echo echo - home furnishings worth repeating


P.S. ... On a happy note - Theresa Johnson was the lucky winner of our Shamrock Auction. She retrieved it on Thursday and drove it over to her mother as a little pick me up Spring gift. We were able to donate $70.00 and some pet food to Animeals! Thank you for participating!


Here are some fun spring chairs!


No comments:

Post a Comment