Friday, October 30, 2009

Standard Time!!


Not too much to report this week .... but ... if you’re like me, you’ve probably spent some time preparing for Standard Time which begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday November 1st. Usually, I like to wait until I wake up on Sunday morning to run around turning each of my clocks back one hour. This way - I have plenty of natural daylight to properly perform the task. But just in case I get the urge to do the “fall back” thing at 2 a.m so that I’m not behind in the morning, I am prepared for that as well.

Each light bulb in my home and all 33 light bulbs (belonging to 32 lamps) in my shop have been checked and they are ready for action. So what does this mean for you? Well, it means that after you’ve had a wild Saturday at the Griz game followed by a crazy night of Trick or Treating - you might not be prepared to deal with that extra hour of night.

I’ve got you covered. My lamps are fun, quirky, unique, inexpensive and most important they come with free light bulbs and are already assembled.

Here’s to a big fun weekend filled with lots of cozy lighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment