Friday, October 2, 2009

Fancy Purses!


It’s October!!! Hooray! I love October!


As my diligent readers know, September was dedicated to de-cluttering. Now that that’s done, there’s room to add some fancy in preparation for the upcoming holidays. Here’s a run down of what we need to get ready for.


First up is Homecoming, the mother lode for Griz fans ...

Then Halloween

Next ... Thanksgiving

and finally - December - a festive month in and of itself.


Before we dive into the whole furniture and decorating aspect of the season, it’s important to start with the basics - a purse. Everyone needs a new fun purse to sport around to special events and while I realize that I am coloring outside the lines here, (a furniture shop is not usually your first stop in the search for a purse) I simply couldn’t resist these pretty little beaded gems.


If you’re looking for a fancy way to carry your milk bones and money, swing by and take a peek at my collection!


No comments:

Post a Comment