Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sandi Henderson Pillows!


Does anyone remember the drafting table I had in my shop for a brief stay?   
I am pleased to report .... it found a job!  In my opinion, probably the best job a drafting table could hope for in our dear city.  
It’s not working out difficult mathematical angles and formulas in an engineer or architects office ... The job it landed is more delicate than that.  It’s not just sitting around looking pretty, paying bills in a home office ... its’ job is much more involved than that.
What is it, what is it ????
Well ... my drafting table now works in the studio of Missoula fabric designer Sandi Henderson.  Click on the link below and treat yourself to a viewing of her Farmers Market collection inspired by our very own farmers market of course!   
http://www.sandihendersondesign.com/category-s/86.htm
Incidentally, my shop has found itself sprinkled with a few of her “sample” pillows!  Pillows that she makes up to showcase some of her fun fabrics.  
This Saturday, treat yourself to a trip to the Farmers Market for inspiration, a trip to Selvage Studio where you can find her fabric, and a trip to my shop to see her cute pillows!
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment