Friday, November 13, 2009

Wanted - Holiday decorations!


As we clip through the line-up of Fall and Winter holidays I am excited to know that Thanksgiving is next in line ... already !!


For me this is a pretty big deal because this is the first holiday season in my new shop and I’m feeling a bit giddy about the whole thing. I’ve been so taken with October halloween decorations and now November Thanksgiving decorations (kind of the same as halloween - just a different color bow on the pumpkins), that it caught me a bit off guard to see how quickly Christmas is sneaking up on us, but here it comes!


For you - this means two things.


One ... you now have an opportunity to filter through and streamline your collection of holiday decorations. I am setting aside next week --- November 17th - 21st for intake of your once cherished, gently used ornaments.


Two - During the week of November 24th - 28th I will display these little gems around my shop and from that point forward, you will have the opportunity to purchase someone else’s once cherished gently used ornaments.


Also --- at this point, I think it is appropriate to let you in on a little secret ....

I have some fantastic gift items - and perhaps - if you use your imagination - a few great white elephant candidates!


Oh, and as long as I’m letting loose with secrets, there’s one more happy thing to look forward to this week ... on November 19th, the 2009 Nouveoux Beaujolais will be out in force ... so let the fun begin!


Here is an example of some clever recycled, sustainable wreathes I am getting in!



No comments:

Post a Comment