Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Open House!

Here they are ... Five good reasons to put Echo on your list of “must stops” for Black Friday.
Reason #1 - Tablescaping!  Okay ... this is where I admit that before I opened my shop, I catered for 15 years.  During those 15 years, I’ve set a lot of tables.  After being away from it for a couple of years, I have the itch to set a holiday table or two.  Therefore --- tablescaping is my holiday theme this year.  I’ve gathered up a market basket of items from my shop and created some centerpiece ideas that I hope might inspire and give you some ideasyour own decorating!
Reason #2 - Gift Give Away!  On a piece of paper ... write the name of a person who you think might enjoy a little gift and the reason why he/she might enjoy a little gift (the gift will be displayed in my shop). For doing so, you will receive 10% off any purchases made that day, and there is a chance that your person might get a fun gift complements of you!

Reason #3 - 10% off!  Everything in the shop!  One day only - complements of Echo!
Reason #4 - Free Cookies
Reason #5 - I am pleased to report that second hand shopping is becoming so trendy that I’ve decided it’s time to take it to the next level and explore second hand gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment