Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Format !!

Before

Has anyone noticed how much smarter I’ve seemed over the past month??
Well ... it’s because I’ve been taking a Small Business Marketing Class at the Lifelong Learning Center and let me tell you ... I am so impressed.  

My overall  business plan was re-enforced and I learned a lot of helpful tactics for building my shop, customer base, and serving you - my supporters. 
My Friday Note is going to take on a new format and become an every other week or bi-monthly update from Echo!  (whichever comes first)  Whew!!  That should lessen your reading assignments, ... and give Duncan a chance to dream up some new “looks” for his modeling stints.  

My plan is to discuss “relevant “ material - such as sales, how-to projects, events, of which I have a few in mind for the shop, and other “relevant” discoveries.  Notice I am trying to stay relevant and to the point here.  Sort of elevating  the Newsletter to more educational and less entertaining.  Now, won't that make us all smart!
After
Oh ... speaking of relevant ... here is my latest ...
One of my customers (a budding reupholsterer) has taken a couple of my run down chairs and with the flick of her magic wand and some fun fabric has managed to give them a new lease on life.  Here is a before and after of one of them.   Swing by to see other samples of her creative work

No comments:

Post a Comment