Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's a wrap!

I’m back!!  Did you miss me last week?

Well, as you know, I’ve been busy “representing” at this year’s Parade of Homes and I’m happy to report that gently used, functional, affordable, time-worn decorating is “IN”!!

Edgell Building and Development was honored for Affordable Family Innovative Design while Jackie Johnson, the Realtor / Designer, was given an award for Memorable Decor.  I, of course, was honored to have tons of people walk through the doors and comment on how  appropriate our "Echo-echo" furnishings looked.  Thanks to all my supporters and welcome to all of you who just discovered Missoula's fanciest funnest used furniture store - out by the big box guys.

Oh ... is there a football game tomorrow??

I hope all of your "coming home" events are memorable and comfortably appointed!

Here is a photo of my furniture homecoming on Tuesday!  A perfect "before" shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment