Friday, September 4, 2009

Announcing my Friday "is this something" contest!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Missoula’s alive again! After a relaxing summer, this week came in with a bang and we are off and running! Griz game, Labor Day Weekend and the start of a new school year - it must be Fall! Since everyone is overwhelmed with reading material and instructions this week, I’ll keep my Friday note short and simple ... but pay attention, because I am offering up a CONTEST!

Every Friday on my blog, my Facebook fan page and on my Twitter site I will post a photo of one of the more unusual items that has taken up residence in my shop. The first person to correctly identify the item wins a choice of 10% off any item in my shop - or a fabulous mystery prize.

If you haven’t already done so, go to my website and click on my links to Facebook and Twitter. That’s all it takes! Don’t forget to tell all your friends about this exciting opportunity to win!

Let’s play ...
Here is this week’s item ...

No comments:

Post a Comment