Friday, June 19, 2009

Summer Solstice and Mosquitos


SOLD!
For those of you who also read my weekly e-mail, you've heard it all already, but I can't help myself.   

I just love this special holiday (Summer Solstice), but these MOSQUITOS... What is it ... a convention this year??  My summer solstice vision bubble looks like this ... me, sitting on my porch (in the rocker pictured above) wearing shorts, a tank top and flip flops, drinking wine and casually chatting on the phone - catching up with friends.  I fear that my Summer Solstice reality will be me trying to enjoy a sit on the porch - smelling of deep woods Off, wearing a hoody, a bug off scarf, long pants, socks and cowboy boots while drinking beer out of a covered plastic water bottle.  Hello ...  Summer?  Montana? When?  

I think I'll compromise and and sip wine while sitting in my summer furniture inside the shop this week.  Anyone care to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment