Friday, May 1, 2009

Earth Month Contest Winner Announced


Happy May Day!

As promised, today is the big day that I pick the winner of the Earth Month globe contest! Congratulations Kat Donovan! Kat came to the shop with her mom and took the globe and many other items for a spin! A true fan of consignment furniture stores if ever I’ve seen one! Stay tuned .. there will be more chances to win.

For those of you who will be fixing up the garden this weekend, here’s a clever idea. I have a barbed wire wreath to enhance any garden shed! See photo. Just imaging one of these hanging on the side of the garage with roses winding around. Talk about sustainable decorating! Hummm ... I think I’ll try that myself!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Thanks Jennifer... it is the first thing Kat has ever won... She is thrilled to know she won a globe, and gets to go back to the store this week.

    ReplyDelete